Tier3 technical support engineer for VoIP products (IP-phones).
Responsible on Tier1/2 escalations and work closely with developer, SE, PM and QA teams (worldwide).
- Practical Engineer / Computer Science / B.Sc.
- Experience and deep understanding with Network Protocols (L2, L3)
- Experience in Telecom Industry
face="Helvetica Neue" size=2 color="#2D2D2D">– advantage
- Experience in SIP, VoIP, MSFT Unified Communications (UC) – advantage
- Troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good English, both written and verbal communication
QA engineer or debug experience as must.