What you will do:
- Develop rich iOS applications that are used by millions of users worldwide.
- Develop Objective-C/Swift based SDK and UI components that are used by other developers.
- Participate/lead/research and design the various frameworks and end-user components.
- Be a member of our R&D team practicing agile development methods.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within the iOS platform.
- 2-4 years of experience in native iOS Development (Objective C and Swift).
- B.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven record in open source environment
- Experience building Client-Server applications using RESTful APIs
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
- Experience with react native - Preferred
- Self-managing, responsible and well organized
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- Good communication skills in English