The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
· 7-10 years of digital and RF engineering experience
· Hands on with high improvisation skills.
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or any other technology related subject (additional advanced course or certification will be beneficial) or Practical engineering diplomas.
· Experience in working in R&D labs.
· Must be able to identify the technical problems and provide instant solutions
· Self-motivated personality that keen to research, learn continuously and update on the latest development
· Excellent team player with an ability to function independently with minimal supervision
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, highly creative
· Impeccable integrity and organizational standards
· Native English- advantage