Professional Experience and Requirements:
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related discipline.
• Proficient in the English language.
• Experience- 2-5 years.
• Software Integration experience – Installation/upgrade/maintain/Troubleshoot big solution.
• Deep knowledge with an UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Deep knowledge with scripting, DevOps advantage.
• Ability to develop alternative solutions and create tools.
• Familiarity with telecom / communications / OSS and BSS industries – considerable advantage.
• Knowledge of performance counters and KPIs would be an advantage
• Familiarity with Unix clusters (Rhel Cluster, VERITAS cluster) - Advantage
• Familiarity with Oracle SQL & SQL scripts - Advantage
• Familiarity with Web application server (WebLogic/Jboss) – Advantage
• Knowledge of ORACLE to advanced user / Administrator level; Oracle DBA experience is an advantage
• Big Data user/Administration experience – (Cloudera – Advantage)
• Customer service orientation - a strong sense of customer service is required towards both internal and external customers.
• Communication - the ability to clearly express ideas, listen, adjust language or terminology to suit the needs of the audience.
• Teamwork - the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Sense of urgency – must be able to react quickly to customer requests.