Hi Tech Company is looking for inside sales manager for Africa, Israel & Middle East
Support the sales team in the region to promote the company's solutions, increase regional sales, participate and contribute to achieving yearly sales targets. Develop and enhance the company's relations with its business partners and customers in the region.
The position requires collaboration across the organization (sales, channel, support, finance) and customer across the global to implement and drive business renewal growth.
1. Selling to Company existing customers, trade-in and upgrade plans
2. Communicating with existing customers and sales channels for the sales of maintenance agreements renewal contracts.
3. Sales Operations activities - Communicating with existing customers and channels for facilitating collection of payments, product returns (RMA), etc.
4. POC Evaluation process – assist with new requests & follow up running POC
5. Verify, qualify and follow up sales leads coming through various marketing instruments and activities.
6. Monitoring updated FCST in the system
7. support the channel field marketing
8. Performing telemarketing for seeking and developing new sales and business opportunities.
10. Fluent English, additional languages – advantage
11. Sales approach & Team player
12. Excellent interpersonal skills, service-oriented.
13. Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and directors
14. Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
15. Experience in CRM system (SalesForce) – Must!
16. Good problem solving skills and a high level of integrity
17. Must be able to communicate effectively with the sales team, partners and end user customers at all levels.