• System-level design, functional specifications, board design, generation of technical documentation.
• Schematic capture, component selection, lab debug and characterization using RF, Digital & Power analysis equipment.
• Review customer designs (schematic, layout) & suppo customers/partners as necessary.
• Interface with SoC (RF & Analog, Baseband) & FW design teams for system integration.
Required Education + Experience
• M.Sc EE + 6 years HW board design experience or
• B.Sc EE + 9 years HW board design experience.
Required Experience, Skills & Training:
• Extensive experience in complex networking/wireless board design including digital, clock, power and RF circuits:
o Excellent understanding of cross-talk/noise mechanisms impacting system performance.
o Strong design background with High-Speed digital interfaces (PCIe Gen3, USB3.0, GbE, DDR3, SPI, UART,…).
o Knowledge of design and layout of DC/DC converters, LDOs & power distribution networks.
• Proficient with schematic capture & layout tools (OrCAD, Allegro, Xpedition).
• Hands-on bring-up & debug experience using Digital Scope, Power Analyzer, Vector Signal Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer.
• Pro-active, detail-oriented and effective working in a multi-task fast-paced environment.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of high-speed signal & power integrity analysis (Keysight: ADS, SIPro, PIPro).
• 2G/3G/4G/5G, WLAN/BT/60G wireless standards.