We help mobile app developers accelerate growth though scientific advertising based on machine learning and data analytics.
We are looking for smart, highly motivated, energetic and organized human resource manager who is interested in growing and developing as an HR, happy to take responsibilities over the office administration and capable of managing multiple tasks.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Drive our talent acquisition process and ensure the organization is attracting and hiring the best talent available
- Full recruitment process, sourcing, interviews, references, etc.
- Create and maintain best in class candidate experience processes
- Schedule phone calls, interviews, hiring committees and more.
- Lead the on-boarding process of new employees
- Coordinate all office operation, manage the office budget, scheduling appointments, administrative assistant to ceo
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc/BA in human resources, psychology or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources.
- 4+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably in a fast-growing high-tech company, and in a global environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Office