What you will be doing:
• Helpdesk Specialist provides Level 1 user support, system administration, and network administration for about 250 users in Israel. The candidate will be an individual contributor based in Caesarea.
• Provide IT helpdesk support services including laptops and desktops running Windows, and Linux as well as other user devices such as smartphones and tablets.
• Maintain computer rooms, labs, and related equipment.
• Implement and execute procedures in compliance with global IT policies.
What you should have:
• Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or similar degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in providing helpdesk support to users in-person and over the phone.
• Knowledge and experience on Linux and Windows systems (all families), as well as iOS / Android.
• Strong working knowledge in maintaining a data center, computer room, or lab.
• Strong desire to learn and to progress in the IT field.
• A good team player who can also work independently.
• Strong verbal and written English, able to communicate effectively across time zones and geographies, including after-hours conferences and technical sessions.
• Service orientation personality with pleasant, good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work with users in different levels across multiple countries and establish an effective working relationship.
• Good self-learning ability and ability to prioritize planned and unplanned tasks.
• Eager to learn and have can-do attitude - advantage
• Knowledge and experience in video equipment and digital video head-end -advantage.