• Assisting in planning and executing Silicon Validation tests - HW, RF, SW.
• Executing debug sessions and testing from Silicon level up to a complete system.
• Qualifying and Validating SW features and confirming functionality.
• Defining and Developing automation tests (ATE) and test procedures (sanity, functionality, regression) for new Silicon and new features.
• Team Player, hands-on execution: integration and feature/product enabling, bring up and debug activities, regression automation tests of satellite systems.
• Debugging and analaysing RF issues
• BSc. or MSc. in Electrical Engineering
• 2+ years proven experience in system architecture including HW, SW and Operating System
• 1+ years proven experience in validation methodologies and platform
• Proven experience with RF lab equipment including Spectrum Analyzer, oscilloscopes, signal and vector generators, network analyser and others.
• Knowledge on RF fundamentals and communications theory.
• Proven experience in C/C++/Python
• Independent, self-motivated, team player and multitasking capabilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment