In this position, you will be involved in various aspects of the electronic design. You will be responsible for conducting failure analysis during manufacturing process or service period, determine the root causes and define corrective actions to prevent future occurrences and make sure we are producing best products worldwide. In this position, you will bring deep theoretical background and multidisciplinary understanding.
What you will be doing:
- Performing design review for different products from the system and architecture level through implementation in design and layout.
- Lead failure analysis processes for company's products. Determine root cause for failures under investigation and implement corrective actions.
- Support Electrical failure analysis process in production and train technicians.
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering from a leading university.
- Experience in Power/Analog.
- Familiar with DC2DC converters
- Experience with lab equipment (Oscilloscope, DVM, Signal generator, Spectrum analyzer, LCR meters, etc.)
- Experience in Board design- adventage.
- Must possess excellent skills in problem-solving, self-learning, presentation and teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication (English).
- Creative, open minded for new ideas and innovation.