University graduate- BSc. Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering- must.
1. At least 5 years’ experience.
2. Experience in board design with the following technologies
a. Embedded Processors/Network Processors
b. High speed Transceivers.
c. Ethernet Switch, Ethernet PHYs, SGMII/1000Base-X/1000Base-T, 10GBE , XAUI, KR.
d. DDR3/4, Flash, eMMC
e. Large scale FPGA’s.
f. Power supplies – LDO’s, Switching DC-DC
g. I2C, SPI, RS485, MDC/MDIO
3. Must know: Orcad, Allegro, Signal Integrity, manage multiple layers layout at a highly condensed board.
4. Experience with Intel x86 CPU design – Advantage.
5. Good knowledge of networking.
6. Experience in FPGA design (Verilog/VHDL) – Advantage.
7. Knowledge in LTE - advantage
8. Knowledge in RF - advantage
9. Motivated and pusher, experienced in running projects independently, including outsourcing.
10. The candidate will work in a team at a time-constrained environment, and will interface mechanical, SW,PLM, RF, Algorithmic, and Engineering teams.