1. Develop, improve and lead on the training strategy for company products
2. Manage and implement training plans
3. Plan, prepare and deliver training for sites personnel, vendors, coordinators , company team etc
4. Draw upon a range of methods to support staff to learn about best care practice, to keep their skills and knowledge up to date and to continue their professional development e.g. eLearning, classroom based training, on the job practice etc.
5. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmers.
6. Provide reports to the OP lead
7. Make sure learning methods are cost effective and make improvements where necessary
8. Assist OP leads to solve specific training requirements
9. Build positive working relationships with staff and other professionals
10. Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to training and development
11. Keep own practice and knowledge up to date through research, meetings and attending courses
12. Confirm all vendors are executing training plan according to GCP and company requirements
13. Review vendors reports for accuracy and completion
14. Develop, maintain and lead the vendor help line services
15. Provide 2nd level support for Vendor helpline service
16. Review vendor helpline activity and report for accuracy and completion
17. Be prepared to work flexibly as part of the company team
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Strong management and motivation skills
• Ability to manage study teams and perform issue escalation
• Flexible and able to work with deadlines
• Teamplayer who has a strong understanding of hospital structure and role of the personnel.
• Solution-oriented and problem solving attitude
• Frequent International travel (40-50%), and working off-hours and shifts can be expected
Education and Knowledge Requirements:
• Candidates must be an RN with Bachelor-level degree.
• Previous experience in developing and providing training.
• Previous experience in clinical trials.
• Extensive knowledge of SC products and services.
• Computer literate
• Fluent in English