The Global Supply Planner responsible for the integration of the global planning processes, supply management and relevant tools; spotting and analysis of optimized supply opportunities based on market conditions and costs; providing solutions to challenges and constraints.
A Day in the Life of a planner
• Integrating between the various functions of global planning: production, inventory, procurement, engineering and finance.
• Serve as a key person in the S&OP process, supporting regional supply meetings & regular activity of the subsidiaries including integration of processes and tools.
• Supporting inventory management follow up, inventory optimization solutions and utilization of slow-moving stock.
• Managing global production planning (RCCP) while optimizing plants utilization.
• Supporting the subsidiaries with solutions to challenges and constraints through evaluation of optimized scenarios and alternatives.
• Setting up workplans and objectives for follow up and integration vs. the subsidiaries, in line with individual markets' goals.
What you'll need?
• University B.Sc in Industrial Engineering and Management (MA – advantage).
• Experience of minimum 3 + years in planning departments, preferably in a global industrial company
• Good knowledge of the supply activity areas (inventory management, production capacity planning RCCP, procurement planning etc).
• Hands-on experience with statistics, data analysis and constraint managing preferable between various of supply sources.
• Advanced EXCEL skills (Macro programming advantage)
• Knowledge and experience with advanced planning systems such as SAP, S&OP, and ERP – an advantage.
• Languages: Hebrew / English – perfect writing and presentation.