• Based on customer requirements, develop detailed proposals for services projects, including consulting, planning and design, deployment, and managed services projects.
• Generate scope of work documents for execution of AudioCodes service projects.
• Act as a Services Subject Matter expert, with a deep knowledge and understanding of AudioCodes Services.
• Educate Sales and AudioCodes Partners on AudioCodes services offerings.
• Responsible for business development, including creation of new services and associated documentation, pricing, and collateral.
• Assist in creation of services models for simplified quoting and ordering of AudioCodes services.
• Track and report professional services invoicing, revenue recognition, and order status.
Required Experience and Skills:
• BA or BS Degree required
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal skills to collaboratively work with Sales, Customers, Partners, Distributors, Operations, Service Delivery, Legal, and other functional groups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong proficiency in database management and Microsoft Excel (manage large databases, sort and manipulate large volumes of data via Pivot and Lookup tables)
• Strong analysis skills
• Must be very detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and manage several concurrent priorities
• Able to quickly learn, adapt, and acquire new skills
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong bias for action – “Just Do It” mentality.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in sales, sales support, business development, and/or service delivery, service operations role
• Experience working directly with customers and/or partners
• Experience in Telecom and/or IT function is a plus
• Optional: experience in project management, specifically managing service and or delivery projects
• Languages: English: native speaker, additional languages an advantage (especially French and German)