The position involves FW design and implementation in C for embedded NAND products. The design involves knowledge in data structures, implementation of HW drivers, algorithms and different storage interfaces implementations.
• B.Sc. in Computer / Electrical engineering from a well-known institute
• At least 4 years of hands-on programming experience in embedded / RTOS
• Mastery of C/C++ programming languages and excellent debugging skills
• Experience in writing specification and design documents for software development
• Strong system view
• Personal skills - Team player, willing to work hard and fast learner
• Experience with implementing algorithms
• Experience with Flash / HW Drivers
• Experience in ARC or ARM processors family, debugging environments and tools.
• Experience in developing for Multi core platform