What will you do?
· Lead a software team of 3-5 engineers in a daily basis, including task management, design/code reviews and people management
· Design and implement (50% hands-on) command & control software, including integration towards external management systems and API prototyping. Lead feature definitions, and implementation from early ideas to delivery stage
· Interface technical leader to define and review features design and implementation
· Integrate deliverables to functional software releases. Interface other software & validation teams for release integration.
· Support and enhance CI/CD pipelines and software automation processes to achieve code quality and coverage gates
· At least 4 years of hands-on experience in full-stack development.
· At least 4 years of experience with NodeJS.
· Experience with asynchronous programming, utilising among others
Promises and Observables.
· Experience in machine-to-machine communication, such as RPCs, microservices, and REST APIs.
· Ability to lead feature designs and implementations from requirements.
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems.
· Experience with React and the React ecosystem.
· Experience with Command & Control or map-based applications, specifically with Mapbox.
· Experience working with SQL or document-based databases.
· Leading software engineers
· Experience working in a startup.