We are looking for a highly motivated full-stack software developer who is not afraid of big challenges, who is self-driven and motivated to join us and be part of an exciting process of establishing as the standard technology being used to train young soccer athletes. We are in the process of building our R&D core team and as such looking for an experienced yet hungry full-stack software developer. Both hands-on and macro-level perspectives are required, combined with top-notch communication skills and a passion to deliver an amazing product experience.
Like any professional sports team, seeking to win, we are looking for super talented players to join us and get on the field. If you like Sports, Deep-Tech, and delivering products to mass production, you should explore this opportunity.
The Full-stack software developer will report to our CTO. The position is located in Rehovot Science Park.
- Design and build the system mobile backend and web interface
- Own the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define, design, and ship new features to provide a single, smooth experience to the users
- Become a key element in a startup R&D core team
- Drive continuous improvement of the development methods and infrastructure
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- At least 5 years of experience in software development of mass production systems
- At least 3 years of as a Full Stack Developer or similar role experience (NodeJS, .Net Core, Ruby)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers and UI/UX design
- Experience of working with AWS and various relational and document-based DBs
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner, focused and organized
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject