We are looking for a full stack java developer that will join our dynamic engineering department that designs and develops Call Recording solutions.
The ideal candidate will join us for a long-term relationship and will help maintaining existing products as well as designing and developing new projects. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about investigating, learning and implementing new technologies while going beyond the following job description to help out where needed. We prioritize for candidates who have a design before coding approach, code with the best practice principles, and own the maturity to be able to work independently, while being a team player who is able to follow directions from his/her supervisor.
- Independently design, build, test, release, monitor and provide live support for complex multi-tiered features based on requirements.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating different alternatives and technologies while presenting them for architectural review
Required skills and experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL/NoSQL, and Operating Systems.
- Experience in back-end development using Java EE technologies (e.g. Java language, application servers and servlet containers)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications while using at least one popular web framework (JSF, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical skills, and desire to solve the root causes of different issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Excellent communications skills. Both written and verbal.
- Experience in Telephony / VOIP related applications a big plus
- Experience with Network Protocols (TCP, UDP, SIP, RTP)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS), Java Connector Architecture (JCA)
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with MySQL
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering