What will you do?
• Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
• Focus on high-end performance web UIs.
• Research and design UIs, Implement new UIs backed up by high performance server-side, and pick up Java as necessary.
• Create design documents.
• Implement both new features and modifications to existing code, from coding phase through product release.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in web development
• Web components standards – advantage
• Experience with Java and Java server-side web frameworks such as Tomcat, Spring MVC - advantage.
• Good knowledge and experience with Linux environments – advantage.
• Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies.
• Works well with others.
• Ability to work independently, to handle a development project from start to finish.
• Highly motivated to succeed in current position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.