· In-depth knowledge in Computer Science (degree or equivalent) and in distributed systems in particular.
· Significant experience – at least 3 years – in development of Web systems (client side, server side services, SQL and No-SQL DBs).
· Experience with full development life cycle - from requirements, development to production
· Experience in analyzing system architecture, holding a wide system architectural perspective.
· Ability to search, review and POC new technologies
· Ability to lead a technical area –from requirements, through planning and execution
· Intensive coding capabilities
· Significant experience in the following technologies –
o Microsoft .NET / C#
o Web API / RESTful API / WCF
o Client side technologies - Angular
o Relational DBs - MSSQL
o Document oriented NoSQL DBs
o Search engines - ElasticSearch, Lucene
o Cloud related technologies and services
o TDD approach
o OS - Windows