• As a member of the Digital R&D you will be developing a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, and maintain its high level of quality.
• You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing and deployment using frontline and best technologies including Node.js, React, Redux, Docker, Kubernetes and more.
• You will be expected to take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and process. Be open minded to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly whilst maintaining high quality.
• Members of the team usually work closely with othr R&D teams, to leverage knowledge and work done and often to be a role model for other teams regarding processes and activities.
• Play a role in the entire life cycle of development you have to be motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects from end to end.
• Ability to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the product deadlines.
• Great team player, innovator at heart with an excellent interpersonal skill who is passionate about technology, have a strong interest in the latest technologies.
• At least 1 year of experience with React
• Experience with Node.js – big advantage
• Experience and passion for modern web development technologies, methodologies, and techniques: Modern CSS Frameworks, ES2016/7, Bundlers, Build tools, etc.
• Ability to work in an agile development environment.
• Public cloud (Amazon, Azure, Google)
• Familiarity with software build systems and code management technologies.
• Knowledge in modern architectural methods and patterns such as Microservice Architecture, Cloud Computing and Containers (Docker)
• Knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks – an advantage
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent technical and analytical skills
• Team leadership experience – an advantage
• Fluent English, excellent communication skills
• Open and willing to travel when needed