We are looking for an amazing Frontend Engineer to join our growing R&D.
The open position is in the Provider squad. The Provider Squad responsible for all the runtime process.
All the first API providers information is being run using the Provider’s components (backend and frontend). Also managing the data for our customers and building internal information processes to make a better solution to our customers and developers
who use the product.
As part of our R&D, you will be responsible for:
· Design and implementation of web components
· UI architecture
· Cross R&D integrations and new features implementation
· New MicroApps creation
Requirements - Must Have:
· Hands-on experience with frontend development (5+ years) and proven experience with React and Redux.
· Front End architectures and rich knowledge of Front End technologies.
· Experience with UI tests and proven testing methodologies.
· Product understanding and experience with production.
· Willing to make an impact of everything comes under your hands.
· Great analytical and time management skills
Requirements - advantage:
· Basic experience in NodeJS - advantage.
· Monitoring knowledge and tools to measure UI performance.
· Docker and Kubernetes experience.