• FPGA/ASIC design, doing the full cycle from architecture, through design and integration, and up to customer deployment.
• Logic design, verification, synthesis and physical implementation.
• Work closely with other teams in the company such as SW team and board design team.
• Investigate and solve hardware problems coming from internal users and external customers.
• The position is based in Kfar Saba, Israel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• BSc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading university.
• 2-5 years of experience in ASIC or FPGA design.
• Highly motivated and self-driving.
• Excellent inter-personal capabilities
• Experience in Hardware debugging – advantage
• Experience in PCIe and DDR technologies - advantage