ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
R&D TEAM LEAD
• Managerial role.
• Planning and execution of experiments and project objectives.
FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
• Analysis of Hydrofoil Flight Dynamics (Compose a Mathematical model).
• MATLAB simulation of dynamic models.
• Comprising and developing ecient and robust ight control schemes.
STATE ESTIMATION + SENSOR FUSION
• Writing Real-Time sensor data acquisition and ltering models.
• Tuning and adaptation of sensor fusion models (mostly Kalman Filters).
• Integrating the models into Real-Life Flight-Control Computer.
• Characterizing and designing the product's Hydrodynamic structure.
FORMAL EDUCATION (OPTIONAL)
• Academic degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
• Informal education will be accepted, contingent upon Real-life experience.
• Former experience with UAVs' ight control systems.
• Involvement in End-user product development, testing, and production(preferably, Consumer product).
• Experience in team lead/management.
Understanding of Un-Maned Marine and/or Aeronautical systems.
• Experience with open-source Flight control environments (PX4, ArduPilot, BetaFlight…)
MASTERING ANY OR ALL OF THE ENGINEERING TOOLS
• Embedded Firmware development languages (C++, C, Java, Python, etc...).
• Experience writing software with a team using GitHub or a similar version control repository.
• Electronics Hardware, measurement and test tools (oscilloscope, power adapters, bread-boards etc...).
• Soldering and hardware integration capabilities.
• 'Quick and dirty' learning and information absorption abilities.