What will you do?
The job includes a thorough study of the world of image sensors, hardware and software architecture, system and firmware designing and implementing.
• RT firmware development, review and maintenance.
• Implement firmware responsible for the entire system:
· Booting, HW IPs configuration, Control of Image processing blocks, implementing RTalgorithms, communication with external IC, interfaces with the
· smartphones Application Processor, memory management and more.
• Implement and optimize algorithms taking advantage of HW accelerator.
• Develop low-level unit and system level test and verification.
• Influence system architecture, algorithms and hardware design.
• Find software solutions to image quality problems raised by customers.
B.Sc in computer\electrical\software engineering or computer science.
• At least 4 years of experience in real-time embedded systems firmware development.
• Extensive C programming experience. Writing efficient code with limited HW resources.
• Capability to understand the full system requirements, constrains and limitations.
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Capability to quickly grasp new fields and technologies.
• Experience with development and debugging of integrated hardware-software systems while hardware is still on development stage.
• Python and C++ programming experience.
• Experience with Arm, Cortex based CPUs.
• Algorithmic and analytic capabilities.