● B.Sc. in Computer/Electrical engineering or Computer Science
● At least 5 years of experience in embedded software programming.
● Must have an experience with embedded programming (low level Firmware) and embedded operating systems.
● Embedded LINUX programing and kernel development .
● Must have an experience with languages – C, C++.
● Experience in Image Processing, Computer Vision SW and algorithms – an advantage
● Experience with systems using embedded ARM or DSP processors – an advantage.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● The ability to work independently