• Provide comprehensive ongoing support (pre, during and post procedure) at clinical sites in Europe and USA.
• Coordinate clinical activities at the company site.
• Provide on-site and off-site technical support to end users and staff.
• Maintain training records.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the OR with clinical teams, physicians, nurses and technicians.
• Excellent English - verbal and written.
• Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Familiarity with GCP- an advantage.
• High level of technical aptitude.
• Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot under pressure.
• Willingness to travel abroad 50% of the time.