Manual end-to-end testing of SaaS Command and Control System. The system manages distributed DDoS attack mitigation centers, provides real-time monitoring and administration capabilities to NOC/SOC as well as customer portal.
The role duties require understanding of internet networking, internet routing, networking security. QA engineer will closely work with Product, development and operational teams.
• Experience with end-to-end testing SaaS products, Command and Control Systems, User Interface
• Experience in feature definition analysis, test design and execution.
• Knowledge of L3/L4 networking administration, monitoring and security: PRTG, tcpdump, snmp
• Understanding of Internet routing, DNS
• Experience with public cloud platforms – GCP/AWS.
• Hands-on experience with Linux Administration, Linux Networking, Docker/LXC Containers, Virtualization.
• Previous experience with Cisco/Juniper networking equipment – big advantage
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl/Python/shell scripting) – an advantage
• Knowledge of MongoDB – an advantage