• Create complex virtual/physical environments to test Security products.
• Run QA manual and automatic test runs on varied environments and setups.
• Create test plans for new features, Meet with R&D to learn the design, follow-up with tests requirement and writing actual tests to cover all of the feature functionality.
· Strong networking experience with application protocols, like HTTP/HTTPS.
· Strong networking experience in TCP/IP. Ability to analyze traffic captures in depth.
· Advanced knowledge of Linux operating system.
· Experience in QA methodologies – test design, test cases, test cycle. – Advantage.
· Scripting experience (Bash, Python, or Perl) – Advantage.
· Excellent spoken and written English.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to details and punctuality.