As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for:
· Collaborate with UX/UI designers in the process of taking concept and assets and bring it to life as an application developer.
· Develop across multiple platforms such as web apps, mobile apps, and backend services.
· Integrate with all sorts of parts of a system, such as Elastic, Mongo, SQL Server, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
· Continuously expand your knowledge and develop using cutting edge technologies, such as React, Vue, Angular, React Native, NativeScript, Ionic, Redux, MobX, Node, Nest, KOA, HAPI, SocketCluster, etc.
· Collaborate on design, develop infrastructure and handle cross-cutting concerns.
· Work alongside experts and leaders in the field.
· Work on various projects and enjoy diversity.
· Enjoy internal training programs to advance your professional skills.
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience in modern front-end frameworks such as Angular 2+/React/Vue.
· B.Sc. in Computer Sciences/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent – an advantage
· Experience as a full-stack developer that include back-end (Node.js, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebApi, Play, Python) – an advantage
· Experience with web technologies for mobile app development (Ionic, React Native, NativeScript) – an advantage