- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain calendar, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Coordinate recurring meetings and document meetings by providing accurate minutes, as required
- Make travel arrangements, and execute expense reports
- Support external (and internal) events for visitors and external teams related to Management.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative support experience working as an Executive Assistant with a similar scope of responsibilities.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Must have strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision while effectively prioritizing workload.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-evolving global work environment.
- Must possess a high standard for generating quality work.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be capable of working cooperatively with diverse groups of people.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- B.A degree.
- Excellent English, mother tongue preferred