help hundreds of organizations to optimize and accelerate their cloud journey, work with many of the fastest-growing companies in tech (our customers), develop superb sales skills as part of an amazing team, acquire deep applied knowledge of the Cloud ecosystem, and experience its incredible growth.
Our Account Executives serve as a growth engine , by generating new business. This is achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business-development techniques, and various field-based sales activities within large and untapped territory.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Communicate the value of our solutions to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of a verity of companies
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Help hundreds of organizations to optimize and accelerate their cloud journey
- 3-5 years’ experience selling technical products in a SaaS B2B environment
- Experience at global tech companies, preferably Cloud
- Experience selling directly to R&D organizations and engineers
- Have a go-getter attitude and walk-through walls
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy and integrity
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex sales cycles
- Natural curiosity and a proven track record of learning new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of people they have worked with
- Familiarity with cloud-native architectures including container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS and other tools including Terraform, Jenkins, Gitlab and etc.
- Experience in opening new markets and geos