1. Building and maintaining Product engineering files ( BOM , Schematic drawings, Mechanic files, Assembly and testing Instructions
2. Product Life Maintenance – from NPI, ECOs till product obsolesce.
3. Engineering Support to local and Foreign sub-contractors including Product files, Production process control, NPI, Analyzing problems in production floor and offer solutions to avoid production stop or bottlenecks.
4. Leading DFM/DFA and DFT processes for new products.
5. Building product test systems in production line and collecting test data for analyzing test results
6. Report to Engineering Manager
1. Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with 7-10 years of experience (Optical systems – an advantage)
2. At least 4 years' experience as Engineering Product Leader
3. Experience in working with Chinese contractors –Must
4. Experience with PCB production , PCBA Assembly and rework methods
5. Experience in reading mechanical files and mechanical parts fabrications
6. Must – experience in PDM systems – AGILE and OFFICE applications (WORD, EXCELL )
7. Leading Product life from design stage working with R&D till End of Life
8. Experience in defining product life workflow
9. Willingness to travel abroad few times in a year.
10. Dynamic, well organized, independent and high self-learning capability
11. Speaks – Hebrew – fluently ; English – Very good