, you will take part of the development of embedded software that runs on our state of the art wireless links devices.
You will deal with data communication and control, as well as network management and control as part of a SON based network.
• Programming in C / C++ in Linux environment.
• Develop embedded management and control software for network devices.
• 2-4 years of software development experience.
• Proficiency in C/C++.
• Experience in Embedded programming – advantage.
• Experience in development for Linux - advantage
• Knowledge and experience in management: SNMP, XML/HTTP/WEB, CLI-
• Knowledge and experience in Networking Features - advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitiousness, eager to learn and develop.