· Design, develop, test and debug C real-time embedded programs running over RT operating systems.
· Collaborate with design and development teams
· Work closely with hardware development personnel
· Develop test cases and SW to achieve and quantify system readiness for embedded target deployments.
Key skills and qualifications:
· 2+ years of C/C++ for embedded systems experience.
· Hands on attitude.
· Experience with source control such as GIT or equivalent.
· Self-motivated and independent learner.
· Robotics and/or electronics Background
· Sub-1 GHz knowledge (IoT)
· Working with KDS and/or MCUXpresso
· MISRA C/ ISO26262 experience a huge plus.
· AI background