Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead new board bring up.
- Lead sustained engineering tasks (cost reduction, second source vendors).
- Write and perform R&D unit test procedures.
- Analyze RMA failures and provide corrective actions and report.
- Test and recommend "off the shelf" components for company use.
- Work closely with Lumos's engineering group to define production line testers.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of hardware R&D experience.
- Fluent reading of electronic schematics.
- Knowledge in analog circuit design - basic op-amp circuits.
- Knowledge in switching converter topologies - advantage.
- Full knowhow in lab equipment operation and calibration (electronic load, scope, power analyzers, network analyzer).
- Self-managed and organized.