- BSC or MSC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Communication Systems, DSP, RF.
- Previous experience or background with communications concepts, modem development and/or wireless communication standards:
- Filtering, fix point and FFT calculation practices, RF PHY processing.
- Protocol stack software and algorithms development.
- Experience or knowhow working with MATLAB.
- Previous experience with RF – integration, working with measurement equipment.
- 2+ years of experience in coding for embedded systems and DSP.
- Team player, willing to take part of processes and development efforts including DSP SW and other system embedded SW and beyond.
- Experience with TI DSPs (including CCS), CEVA DSPs and RTOS concepts. Experience and understanding working with C/ASM, embedded systems. DSP-multicore knowledge.
- Experience with C, C++ and Python.
- Experience with development over embedded ARM cores.
- Familiarity with the DVB and/or 3GPP standards.
Knowledge in other programing areas: Full-stack development, web development, microservices and related design patterns.