- BSC or MSC in Electrical Engineering, Communication Systems, DSP, RF, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in coding for embedded systems and DSP.
- Experience with C, C++ and Python.
- Team player, willing to take part of processes and development efforts including DSP SW and other system embedded SW and beyond.
- Previous experience in modem development, wireless communication standards – PHY, protocol stack software and algorithms development. Experience with filtering, fix point and FFT calculation practices. Experience working with MATLAB. Previous experience with RF integration.
- Experience with TI DSPs (including CCS), CEVA DSPs and RTOS concepts. Experience and understanding working with C/ASM, embedded systems. DSP-multicore knowledge.
- Experience with development over embedded ARM cores.
- Familiarity with the DVB and/or 3GPP standards.
Knowledge or experience in full-stack development, web development, microservices and related design patterns.