In this position, you will be responsible for:
· Design and development solutions in field of Image/Signal processing and Computer Vision.
· Development of simulation models used for software/hardware development and testing infrastructure.
· Responsibility of the algorithm conversion from Matlab to C++ and the optimization to the target HW/SW.
· Responsibility of optimizing the use of the HW/SW to meet real time requirements.
· Ensure correctness of the algorithm transformation to target by comparing results to the simulation in Matlab.
· Work in cooperation and collaboration with software, hardware, algorithm and research teams, to achieve the goal of optimize algorithm on
· B.Sc in Electrical/Computer Engineering or B.A. in Computer Science
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
· Proven skills in image/signal processing and computer vision algorithms development.
· Hands-on familiarity with MATLAB/Python development.
· Solid skills in C/C++, FFTW, OpenCV, Object-Oriented Design, and Multithreaded.
· Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation.
· Independent by nature
· Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
· Participating in Large Cross-Sections Projects.
· Skills in fixed-point design.
· Experience in medical imaging algorithms development.
· Experience in embedded SW development.
· Experience with Vector Coding in DSP/ARM/Intel/GPU.
· Experience in development of hardware simulation models.
· Skills in RTL, FPGA design.