The SW Developer will be part of the Deep Learning Group – A multi-disciplinary group with SW and HW activities.
Be part of SW team developing DSP, Java applications and infrastructure for deep-learning platforms.
- Produce a high quality, mature, well-tested code; Develop software representations and models
- Take part in the evolution of the development environment, infrastructure and methodologies
- Closely collaborate with other SW teams
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of industry experience SW development. Outstanding graduates will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including: graph theory, algorithms, data structures and object-oriented analysis and design
- Proficiency in Java, coding styles, design patterns, development environments, testing environments, build systems and continuous integration
- Background in computers architecture – advantage
- Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design – advantage
Team player and motivated