In this role, you will recruit, train, and lead our SDR teams, focused on accelerating the growth of the business, working closely with our regional Sales, Marketing teams, and Channels. You will be responsible for building a winning strategy, set goals, and measure performance focused on generating new opportunities for our sales teams.
This role is expected to contribute significantly to our pipeline generation efforts. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a winning spirit, comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated leader to manage a multicultural team across the globe.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead a global team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Meet and exceed your targets while aiding your team with exceeding theirs
- Develop a strong sales culture with winning as a team spirit
- Partner closely with the Sales, Marketing, and business units to continually experiment and optimize elements such as messaging, marketing segments, prospect lists to improve outcomes
- Provide on-boarding and on-the-job coaching to new and existing SDRs
- Develop and maintain a sales playbook including sales enablement materials, call scripts, email templates, and social media tactics that help your team inspire and engage prospects
- Utilize technologies to personalize at scale and effectively manage the lead-to-sales process
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, and reports, supporting progress monitoring, feedback, and productivity
- Transparently and cohesively report to management on team’s performance and KPIs
- Partner with HR in SDR recruitment activities
- Travel Requirement: 30%
- 7+ years of experience in a similar managerial role in a global environment.
- Experience in leading SDR teams/sales operations/direct sales role- a must
- Proven experience in managing remotely global teams- a must
- Highly energized, motivated individual with a strong background in building and optimizing SDR teams
- Consistent proven track record exceeding your quota
- Proven experience in people management and growing a successful Enterprise Sales Development team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - multilingual a plus, English a must
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Excel, etc.
- Trained and stays abreast with industry best practices for both inbound and outbound prospecting tactics and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influence others in a matrix organization
- Multi-tasking, highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on leader – work closely with the field and lead by example
- Data and process-driven (a numbers person)
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing – a plus
- Positive attitude and the desire to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional results