Looking for a hands-on Director of Product to lead the future of the company's core SaaS product. You
will be part of the leadership team and will be reporting directly to the CEO. You will have a crucial
role in defining and implementing the company's product vision.
As we embark on our next stage of growth, we are looking for a Director of Product who will play a pivotal role in the
future of our company. The Director of Product will be part of the company’s leadership team and will take over all
product-related activities in the company. These include surfacing product and market opportunities, working with
customers and market experts and planning, managing and executing our product roadmap with internal organizational
functions such as R&D, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
● Be the go-to person for all things product for all internal stakeholders.
● Map out customers and users journeys and our competitive environment
● Specify market requirements by conducting data-driven market research, supported by on-going interaction
with customers, prospects, team members,industry experts and others.
● Own the product and its roadmap as well as prioritize initiatives according to their cost/benefit as they align
with business goals and KPIs.
● Build and maintain the backlog by interviewing customers, analyzing product usage, competitive offerings and
● Responsible for the full product life cycle: from design and development to launch and iterative improvement
● Provide sales tools and sales training to support sales and marketing campaigns.
● Set the Product’s milestones and plan with the R&D team how to meet those milestones.
● Write detailed user stories and epics for new features and requirements.
● Lead product marketing activities to let internal and external stakeholders know about our latest and greatest
● 4+ years of proven Product Management experience, 2+ of which included leading a product
● Customer focused individual with strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get
the job done
● A passion for elegant product design and an appreciation for an amazing user experience
● UX Experience (Wireframes)
● A highly motivated team player who can thrive in a small company and has the desire to be a big contributor
to the company’s future
● Excellent people skills - you love working with people and talking to customers.
● Highly accountable, with ability to independently lead and coordinate complex projects across multiple subject
● Data-driven and able to switch between creative and analytical mindsets.
● Written communication skills in the context of epics and user stories, white papers, release notes, competitive
analyses, roadmaps, customer/partner feedback, etc.
● Ability to present product and technological initiatives and solutions as well as the roadmap to management,
technical people, analysts, customers, partners and conference audiences
● Experience in product management for B2B SaaS or an enterprise software company - a major advantage
Fluent English or a native speaker - a must
● B.Sc/ BA - a must, MBA - an advantage