A medical device start-up company that entered sales and distribution phase of a new catheter designed to treat occluded blood vessels, is looking for a Director of Marketing and Sales.
• Marketing and sales of a cardiovascular medical device.
• Responsible for managing distributors in the global market, focusing on the US market .
• Detecting new distribution opportunities, maintaining continuous performance tracking and on-site support.
• Establishing selling strategies in accordance with local reimbursement and market penetration options.
• Exposing products to existing and new customers, promoting the product in market meeting / exhibitions.
• Providing training, demonstrations, support and counseling to clinical teams in hospitals and private clinics, attending professional conferences in Israel and around the world in order to achieve product maximal exposure .
• Product active support through Web site updates, new handouts and publications.
• Previous experience of several years in marketing and selling medical devices - preferably in the cardiovascular field.
• Previous experience in medical device sales in the United States.
• Medical education - an advantage.
• Independent work ability with distributors and sub-agents.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• High-level English (spoken, reading and writing).
• Willingness to travel - ~50%