What would you be doing?
- Direct management of IT team in a global organization
- Provide operational leadership across all IT services including: Service Management, Service Desk, Infrastructure, Network & Security, Private/Public Cloud and the remote operations centers
- Provide leadership for IT Infrastructure strategy, maintaining a 24/7 mission critical Systems & infrastructure change management, documentation, communication.
- Ensure best practice is adhered to, maintain stability of all systems, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manage the IT incident/change management/patch management processes in line with business directives
- Ensure alignment with business goals by developing the technical aspects of the company's strategy.
- Define, operate and monitor systems, infrastructure and information security management
- Develop and implement procedures for ensuring proactive maintenance of the production, backup and test environments
- Automate monitoring functions.
- Ensure disaster recovery functions/updates are completed
- Research, recommend and implement new technologies
- Work closely with Management to define and maintain the annual budget and ensure that financial targets are met.
What do we need from you?
size=3 color="#161616">’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and a minimum 5 years
face="Lato Regular" size=3 color="#161616">’
color="#161616">experience leading a team of information technology professionals
- 10+ years
size=3 color="#161616">’ experience in managing the implementation and maintenance of mission critical services (Preferably Banking)
- 10+ years
size=3 color="#161616">’ experience with information technology infrastructure, including but not limited to virtualization, cloud-based infrastructure (IaaS or PaaS), network management, server and desktop operating systems, data and voice communications.
- Strong hands-on team management in an Infrastructure environment
face="Lato Regular" size=3 color="#161616">– managing a team of Infrastructure engineers, ensuring continual process improvement
- A high level of understanding of network architecture and security
- A high level of understanding Dockers and Kubernetes architecture
- 5+ years’ experience with VMware Infrastructure through hands-on delivery
- Experience with programming and automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience deploying and supporting an effective patch management solution
- 3+ years’ experience with managing public cloud environments
- Knowledge in a scripting/programming language such as Python, Ruby, or Powershell
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex troubleshooting issues
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and meticulous individual, who can adhere to departmental process and procedures and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and manage changing priorities to meet demands of internal and external customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a small team
- Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and writing) skills
Fluent in English (spoken and written) mandatory