We are looking for a FP&A Director to do the following:
- Building and maintaining complex revenue forecast models and business plan .
- Delivering key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis .
- Providing the analytical frameworks and strategic insights to identify risk and opportunities associated with the financial planning of the company yearly budgeting.
- To prepare monthly internal and external analysis and reports for Profit and Loss (P&L) and other Key Performance Indicators of the business
- Prepare management reports and commentary on the business, delivering insightful analysis
- Present and interact with management analysis and report
- Business partner to c level and stakeholders
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Attitude in creative problem-solving
- At least 8 years of similar experience from FP&A departments in Hi-Tech companies (preferably SaaS)
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Proven project management experience, presentation skills with high quality of service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Management from an acknowledged university; MBA - an advantage
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
Excellent Excel skills and English proficiency