You are going to love this job because you will:
· Be immersed in a "critical mass” of innovative and top caliber memory experts in a collegial and fun environment.
· Work on incredibly hard problems in signal processing and memory architecture that are of value in the real world.
· Create world-class memory products.
· Work in a dynamic team that provides continuous opportunities for learning and growth.
What will you do?
Design and develop state-of-the-art flash solution IPs, working closely with Algorithm engineers.
We offer unique opportunity to design IPs from early stages of architecture definition, through RTL implementation all the way to Tapeout.
· B.S. in EE
· 3+ years of hands on experience in VLSI design
· Familiarity with low power design - advantage
· Familiarity with scripting languages - advantage