Taking a central part in leading challenging DevOps projects.
Exploring and integrating new solutions for various infrastructure-related matters
Configuring and managing tools and infrastructure for fast and reliable deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience with Linux system administration in production sites
- Experience with deployment processes in staging / production environments
- Experience with Configuration management and Deployment tools – Puppet /Chef / Ansible
- Cloud environments (mainly AWS) - Infrastructure as Code methodologies and tools as well as experience with Virtualization, Amazon EC2, Serverless, OpenStack
- Experience with packaging tools and orchestration tools - Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
- Experience with various CI systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, TravisCI, Maven etc.
- Experience in scripting (Bash, Python) and good coding skills.
- Deep understanding of network protocols such as SSH, RDP, VNC etc.
- Experience with GIt.
- Experience with monitoring tools and practices on production systems (ELK, Kibana/Grafana)
- Experience in Logging & Monitoring - Prometheus / Other, Kibana, Graylog, Logstash / similar
- Big Data environment and Nosql Databases
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree