• Deploy and maintain Kubernetes clusters using infrastructure-as-code approaches and technologies.
• Configure and maintain application instances deployed on Kubernetes clusters using industry best practices, such as infrastructure as code.
• Develop and improve our product’s installation and deployment capabilities.
• Research and learn about new trends and solutions in the DevOps world and help implement them as part of our solution.
• Passion for continuous self-learning
• Knowledge of cloud DevOps, including networking, security, and RBAC
• Experience with cloud services
• Experience with CI/CT/CD tools
• Knowledge of infrastructure as code (IaC) and Helm charts
• Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and cloud Kubernetes services (AKS, EKS), including cluster operation and monitoring tools
• 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, with at least 2-3 years’ experience with the items listed above
• Experience with PowerShell
• Experience with Terraform
• Experience with managing Azure DevOps (VSTS) CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with big data tools, such as Redshift, Elastic, Kafka, and S3, among others
• Worked or is familiar with enterprise-company processes