As part of the DevOps team you will:
• Own and deploy new and existing features through our CI/CD system over several environments..
• Come up with ways to improve our delivery time such as by adding automation
• Monitor our services through datadog, Prometheus and graphene
• Configure the kubernetes platform to support our wild scales
• Assist developers in deploying new features to our cloud solution.
• Research potential tools and methodologies to be later adopted by other operation teams in the company
• Be a focal point for on-prem and cloud solutions based on company needs.
• Proven ability to self learn - a must
• +2 years working with micro-services running on docker containers - a must
• +1 years of work experience with AWS - a must
• Working experience with Linux - a must
• Good English skills - a must
• Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills - a must
• DevOps course graduate - strong advantage
• Experience with DBs such as mongoDB and postresSQL - strong advantage
• Good Familiarity with Jenkins and Bamboo - strong advantage
• Work experience with Kubernetes platform esp. on production env - strong advantage
• Familiarity with Scripting language knowledge (bash/python...) - strong advantage
• Experience with Observability tools and platforms such as: Grafana, prometheus and Datadog - strong advantage
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as github actions - strong advantage
• Good understanding of computer networks concepts, protocols and troubleshooting - advantage
• Experience with messaging platforms such as rabbit - advantage
• Familiarity with gitops methodologies - advantage