Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own, develop & maintain Continues Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) process.
- Develop & maintain version release process.
- Tackle larger scale optimization problems.
- Engage with SW Development team to build & maintain seamless development flow.
- Collaborate with your peers in the SW, Architecture and HW teams.
- Relevant academic degree from a known university - must
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines coding – must
- Knowledge in packaging technologies such as: Debian, RPM.
- Experience in other related technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Bash scripting, GIT, Gerrit, Artifactory, CI/CD - must!
- Experience with development and deployment on Linux.
- Fast learner.
- Good communication skills