Currently we are seeking for a top talented DevOps Engineer for our DevOps team.
- Working on CI/CD pipeline with top technologies such as: BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, K8S, Ansible, Azure, AWS
- Automatic deployment improvement
- Administration (installation, upgrade, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc)
- Integration of tools
- User support
- Tools & processes improvements / automation / deployment
- Technical documentation maintenance and creation
- Creating complete requirements documentation based on Customer input
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a Development environment
- Proven experience creating CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Experience working with Linux on a daily basis (CLI not GUI)
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS - RedHat based
- Deep knowledge of Jenkins, Docker, K8S, Ansible, Git.
- Experience working with Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix)
- Scripting languages: Python/ Bash/ Groovy (at least 1 language)
- Excellent communication skills & a team player.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very high level of English : speaking, reading and writing - A must!
- Experience in SW projects lifecycle and methodologies
- Knowledge in Maven / Ant
- Experience in Java programming
- Self-learning abilities